UF Email Eligibility
UF email services are provided only to current faculty, staff, and students.
Starting Service (Provisioning)
- Workforce (Faculty/Staff/Employee): Provisioning is currently provided by departmental IT staff.
- Students: Provisioning for students is performed automatically once the necessary student affiliation is present.
Ending Service (De-provisioning)
- Workforce: De-provisioning is triggered by departmental IT staff in line with the University and departmental policy. Generally, this is immediately upon departure from employment.
- Students: Students should not expect UF email services to continue beyond six months after their departure as a current student. This applies to students who graduate or leave under other circumstances.
More information about eligibility and affiliations
For a person to be eligible for UF email and related services, the individual must have a primary affiliation of:
The following primary affiliations do NOT qualify for UF email and related services:
How to find your affiliation
You can find your Primary Affiliation by logging in to the one.uf website and navigating to:
- Click: “Log in with Gatorlink”
- once logged in, click the person icon in the top-right corner
- select “Directory Profile” from the pop-up menu
- Primary Affiliation is listed in the “Other Attributes” section
The following pages may be helpful in understanding affiliations at UF: